welcome to obituary! register your name (first and last) in all lowercase. we are a rapidfire shipper-app site site set in the united states following a viral outbreak. it is currently march, 2015, and fairly cold outside. the majority of survivors should be dressed as warmly as possible and find some sort of shelter to sleep in besides a tent due to high winds at night. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact one of the admins via either private message or instant message.

Add Reply
New Poll

ELECTRIC LOVE, faron / dani <3
jae novak
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 09:09 PM
19 posts
twenty-three
botanist
bellagio
widower

jae's plants were dying. the roof of the hotel was perfect, but there was too much sunlight and not enough water to balance them out. they were drying up. the eucalyptus was the most important plant he was growing and they were fucking dying. unfortunately, it wasn't like he had some magical plant powers where he could feed them water and make them grow faster beyond their normal life span. he'd spent days holed up in his room for what he assumed was crying for absolutely no reason. maybe that was because he was lonely and missed his dead family. that was part of the reason the plants were in bad shape. no one else could keep an eye out? it was his 'job', sure, but he was entitled to his own time. once he was done trying to bring the plants back to life (watering them and putting sticks in to hold them up), he went back inside and walked with his hands in his pockets to faron's hotel room. it was always nice to see faron's face. jae thought he was adorable, and he had a little friend that was also a pick me up. a two in one package. faron had easily become jae's best friend when they first met in january. they understood each other and helped keep each other at bay with their nightmares. for faron, it was in the literal sense. jae found someone to confide in and it helped him sleep better at night. one of these days he'll be less brave and ask faron to cuddle. maybe. if it wasn't too weird for him. it would be like brotherly love, right? it's not like he was going to touch him and make him uncomfortable. if he was denied, it'd just be another night of pretending two pillows were a real person. it's fine. he knocked gently at faron's door, leg shaking as he anticipated faron opening up. it's my right to be hellish&copy; wyatt
PM
^
faron haywood
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 06:25 PM
11 posts
twenty two
teacher
bellagio
single

& WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
tag for vanessa!
hey here's a thread for you!
for the past few hours, faron had done next to nothing. was this anything new? no. was he happy about that? absolutely not. ever since he arrived at bellagio, his days seemed to drag on and on because he had yet to find his niche. some people were doing medical jobs and others were born leaders, but faron was just some young, first year teacher. there was another girl that he knew of in the hotel who, too, was a teacher, so there was hope for him to relate to her. however, his hope was never too high because he knew that once it got there and he was content, he'd end up being tortured in his sleep.

the first time he had an odd dream was a month ago. it was his own imagination coming to life behind his eyelids, but there was something so off about how things moved and the way everything seemed so very real. the more his sleepy mind thought about it, the more things changed. by the time he woke up, he remembered every detail of the dream and vividly remembered changing something on his own accord. the second time it happened, things weren't so easy. there was death -- death by zombies, fire, the hands of other people and it wasn't his own dream because there was another person beside him that he never could make out. but the whole thing was hellish and he didn't get much sleep after that.

so instead of sleeping and taking naps, faron resorted to sitting beside his window and reading his one and only copy of a midnight summers dream, how fitting. he'd read it twice already, once in college and again the first week he was in las vegas. he didn't mind getting familiar with the pages again. the room was silent, save for the sound of pages being turned and a plastic ball rolling across the floor. mozart, faron's hedgehog, had made himself at home in his new home. he'd gotten acquainted to the room pretty easily and his owner was comfortable letting him roam on his own in his ball while he read.

the knock at the door startled them both, but faron was the one who had tumbs, so he was the one that had to pick up the ball of hedgehog and open the door. at the sight of jae there, faron smiled and opened the door wider. "hey jae, how's it going?" he greeted him. mozart scratched at the purple plastic as he always did and faron had to open it up to let him get out. "he's such a ham.." the curly haired boy mumbled, shaking his head as he looked from his pet to his friend.

PM
^
jae novak
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 06:55 PM
19 posts
twenty-three
botanist
bellagio
widower

when faron opened up his door, jae instantly felt relaxed and beamed at the younger man. "hey." he murmured, pulling his hands out of the depths of his pockets to pick up the little hedgehog from his ball. "a ham? a cute little ham, aren't ya?" he cooed, petting mozart slowly with a smile, glancing back up at faron. "not you, i meant him." winking playfully, he put the pet on faron's head as he hugged him tightly, squeezing. it had only been a couple days, but he missed him. faron and him were close. he pulled back after a couple beats and stared at faron before a thought came to his head. "hey! so i went on a scavenge run with some of the group earlier and found a couple more books. they're up in my room. and war and peace is in that pile." he wiggled his eyebrows, proud of himself.the place they went to happened to be next to a barnes and noble and thank god that jae had enough flashlight battery to go hunting for a few of his favorite books and a couple of deathnote issues. he wasn't always a book worm, but ever since the apocalypse came along, reading seemed like a better way to spend time (besides socializing with people who got nuttier every day they had to go out and kill zombies, or with crazy powers that they couldn't control well and hurt you). "if you want to borrow one, you have to blow me." he joked, laughing hard as he slapped his knee and wiped the corner of his eye. it's my right to be hellish&copy; wyatt
PM
^
faron haywood
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 03:17 PM
11 posts
twenty two
teacher
bellagio
single

& WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
tag for vanessa!
hey here's a thread for you!
a smile stretched across his face as jae picked the little hedgehog out of the ball and held him close. "of course, he's adorable." faron nodded in agreement as he stepped back to allow his friend to come into his room. it was a bit of mess at the moment, with books strew across the table and a pile of clothes he hadn't put away in the small set of drawers that were given. he didn't bring much to vegas, but what he had was definitely not put away just yet. as mozart was placed on his head, faron laughed and hugged the older boy, coughing jokingly as his friend squeezed him tight. "geeez, i just saw you yesterday!" he chuckled and reached up so poor mozart would sustain any injury from falling from his curls.

cradling his pet in his arms, faron left his door open and wandered over to his bed to have a seat. from time to time, he left the door open because it sort of reminded him of college. sometimes people popped in to say hello while other just waved when he saw him sitting around, mostly reading. it was nice and anything that was close to the normal he was once used to helped him cope just a little bit with this whole zombie apocalypse situation. "war and peace you say? i haven't read that it a while. i think i had to for an english class once. it was awesome." he nodded, "easily one of my favorites." jae's remark left faron in a fit of giggles and he shook his head fondly, "you're ridiculous." he told him and mozart made a squeaky noise as if he were putting in some input. "mo says so!" the little hedgehog curled into his usual ball and rested in the curly haired boys lap to resign from the two boy's attention. faron sighed and looked at jae, "what have you been up to today? planning on going out with the group again?"

PM
^
eliot
 Posted: Mar 24 2015, 11:01 PM
45 posts
twenty two
admin
paradise
dating

DEAD THREAD

this topic has been deemed dead or inactive. if this is a mistake, please let an admin know and we will move it back for you.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.