welcome to obituary! register your name (first and last) in all lowercase. we are a rapidfire shipper-app site site set in the united states following a viral outbreak. it is currently march, 2015, and fairly cold outside. the majority of survivors should be dressed as warmly as possible and find some sort of shelter to sleep in besides a tent due to high winds at night. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact one of the admins via either private message or instant message.

Add Reply
New Poll

GET UR FREAK ON, TAG: LINC/MISER
quinn callahan
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 01:38 PM
17 posts
TWENTY-SIX
EX-CONVICT
outlaw
SINGLE AS FUCK

quinn stood at the window looking out over the deserted city streets. from the view of the building they could see up and down the las vegas streets. many buildings still had power, but the light and amusement from this once place of wonders was gone. quinn let his hand reach up and stroke through his hair, unknowingly coating himself in blood. the blood of a poor man who simply had gotten in quinn's way, the apartment was nice after all, and quinn had wanted it. so instead of simply sharing the space, quinn had slit the man's throat as soon as he opened the door. such a shame that he was so trusting, but one man's loss is another man's gain. "Puddin? look at the lights, ain't it pretty?"
PM
^
lincoln zedler
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 04:00 PM
7 posts
twenty-three
raider leader
outlaw
single

Why do they always have to bleed all over everything? They should just keep their blood to themselves. He sat on a molding, sagging couch, a black coat spread over his lap as he hunched over it, rubbing the blood out of the cloth with whatever rag or item he’d found laying about to scrub with. He wanted this stupid coat and he’d prefer it came blood free – at least in the beginning, anyway. (There wasn’t much hope for it staying that way, but Linc wanted what he damn well wanted and he was particularly good at getting it.) It took him a moment to realize Quinn was talking. Then again, Quinn was always talking, so it wasn’t that much of a surprise. “Uh-huh,” he muttered, “Yeah. Pretty.” He finally glanced up. After a moment, he shoved the jacket onto the seat next to him and made his way over, leaning against the edge of the window. He chewed on the interior of his cheek for a moment, staring at Quinn, then: "Ya think ya could try slittin' throats a little more careful next time?"

PMEmail
^
quinn callahan
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 04:05 PM
17 posts
TWENTY-SIX
EX-CONVICT
outlaw
SINGLE AS FUCK

from the window quinn could watch his puddin' scrubbing away at that stupid jacket. it's not like it was ever going to fit him, far too large. it would just hang off of him like a blanket... a sexy blanket... er... where was he going with this again. oh right the damn jacket, quinn couldn't help but purse his lips, he could all but feel the frustration coming off of linc. but it was far too late to do anything about it now. so instead he smiled sweetly as his love muffin got closer. "It's not my fault that the jugular gets so messy... i mean i could go for the heart next time, but that always takes so much longer..." quinn paused for a moment before turning his gaze over to linc with the best puppy dog frown he could must. "besides... i thought you liked it when i made it messy?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.