welcome to obituary! register your name (first and last) in all lowercase. we are a rapidfire shipper-app site site set in the united states following a viral outbreak. it is currently march, 2015, and fairly cold outside. the majority of survivors should be dressed as warmly as possible and find some sort of shelter to sleep in besides a tent due to high winds at night. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact one of the admins via either private message or instant message.

Add Reply
New Poll

hold onto me, alycia debnam carey
aurora wills
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 09:33 PM
11 posts
twenty-two
basically useless
nomadic
i'll follow her anywhere

no, i won't let them take you
hello, my name is kelsey and i am clexa trash, which is why i'm requesting an alycia debnam carey for rory here. for the sake of this request, i'll call her alycia. because i'm original. now that this has all been established, let's get on with the show.

alycia grew up on the mean streets of brooklyn. the only child of a couple of deadbeats, she was never really given a chance at life. she grew up hardened, and doing what she had to to live. she had a chip on her shoulder and something to prove to everyone. she ended up dropping out of high school and got into some sort of criminal activity. what she was up to is up to you, really. i'm leaving her past fairly vague. all you need to know is she is hardened, street-wise, and what most people would consider a punk with no real future.

once the apocalypse hit, alycia set out on her own. she heard rumblings of a few settlements popping up in nevada, and decided to give it a go. unlike a lot of other people, alycia doesn't really mind the situation she is in. she had no life in the real world, and now, she's basically got a clean slate. no one remembers her as a punk ass kid with no future, they all just know her as another survivor.

alycia made it all the way down to kentucky before she stumbled upon rory, at an old convenience store. the tiny, wide-eyed, terrified blonde was clearly no threat, and at their first meeting, alycia took to her slightly. it was clear that rory wasn't used to being alone like alycia was, and she barely had any survival skills. so, half out of pity, alycia told rory to come with her, and they'd find nevada together.

at first, it started out as pity, but as the time went by, alycia began to form a genuine protectiveness over rory. rory is sunshine and happiness, she's acoustic guitars and charcoal drawings. she's all the things that are good in this world and slowly, alycia decides that it's her duty to protect these things. she kind of starts to think maybe it was fate that she survived and ran into this girl, and maybe it was her destiny to keep her safe. rory makes her smile, and always manages to scavenge some of alycia's favorite things (old records, comic books, idk whatever her little niche hobby is) for her. she plays her guitar and hums and alycia feels calm and warm.

they've grown very close during this whole journey. they've gone from sleeping in each other's general vicinity to alycia spending her nights curled protectively around her blonde counterpart. and they won't discuss it, but there's definitely chemistry there. rory looks at alycia like she's a hero and alycia looks at rory like she's the world.

so that was decently vague but in general it will be cute, and angsty, and cuddly. it's actually a lot cuddlier than a lot of my ships. but i'll make sure to give you lots of feelings. if you're interested, lemme know, and/or im me at whoaakelseyyy! but for basics, she'd be alycia debnam carey, 22-24 years old, and unaffiliated. her power is totally up to you, too.
robb stark
PM
^
ASHER WILLIAMS
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 08:34 PM
15 posts
twenty-nine
guardian
nomadic
single

I'M SO WEAK
I HATE YOU
GDI KELSEY
PM
^
aurora wills
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 08:46 PM
11 posts
twenty-two
basically useless
nomadic
i'll follow her anywhere

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE.
MY ONLY SUNSHINE.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.