welcome to obituary! register your name (first and last) in all lowercase. we are a rapidfire shipper-app site site set in the united states following a viral outbreak. it is currently march, 2015, and fairly cold outside. the majority of survivors should be dressed as warmly as possible and find some sort of shelter to sleep in besides a tent due to high winds at night. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact one of the admins via either private message or instant message.

Add Reply
New Poll

texts from last night (person above you edition)
eliot
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 11:32 AM
45 posts
twenty two
admin
paradise
dating

okay so basically i thought this would be fun. go to this site and click'random' and use the first one (it's more fun if it's random but you don't have to randomize, obviously) and address the text to the character above you.

there's another version of this already but i like the one where it's whoever happens to be above you more.

CODE
[dohtml]
<center>

<div style="width: 150px; background-image: url(http://40.media.tumblr.com/3f7144775059877f9e07c91baca76375/tumblr_ms0987O0qW1rzyroro5_500.jpg); padding: 20px; ">
<div style="width: 150px; overflow: auto; background-color: white; color: black; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 115%; text-align: justify; position: relative;top:0px; "><div style="margin: 10px;">

TO: [b]CHARACTER ABOVE YOU[/b]

<p>TEXT

</div></div></div></center>
[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
joshua clarke
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 06:50 PM
13 posts
twenty three
gardener
bellagio
single

TO: VELA

it was like a spaceship landed and 1000s of hipsters filled up the park

PM
^
althea jackson
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 05:41 AM
14 posts
thirty
guard
paradise
single

TO: JOSHUA

When he's drowning in your chest and he muffles out the words 'I just want to live here' that's a compliment right?

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

THIS SKIN WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIERA OF WECODE, SHINE, ATF AND CAUTION.